- Digital IC Design / Verification Engineer
- Graduates from Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Science (CS).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Strong background in ASIC design methodology and EDA tools for simulation and verification, synthesis, P&R, formal verification and static timing analysis.
- Strong coding skill in verilog/VHDL RTL and behavioral code, experience with SystemVerilog will be a plus.
- Experience with design through complete from RTL to GDS flow and familiar with ECO flow.
- Familiar with Linux Environment (including shell scripting and linux gnu tools).
- Scripting language experience a plus (perl, ruby, tcl, etc.).
- Have successfully defined, developed, and implemented digital logic.
- Ability to travel is a plus.
- Familiarity with Cadence/Mentor Graphics/Synopsys environment is a plus.
- Working experience in FPGA design and development software.
- Highly self-motivated and excellent in problem solving and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Job Description /Other Requirements:
- Strong background in ASIC design flow [RTL to GDS].
- Strong coding skill in Verilog/VHDL for synthesisable RTL and behavioral modeling.
- SystemVerilog, Verilog-AMS is a plus.
- Working experience in FPGA design, debugging.
- Strong verification skills using SVA, UVM, OVM, DFT.
- Scripting language experience a plus (perl, Makefile, bash, tcl, ... etc.).
- Familiar with C coding, MATLAB is a plus.
- Familiar with ECO flow, FMEA is a plus.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment. Able to lead projects/team.