Analog & Automation Engineer
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic to intermediate programming skills.
- PL/SQL Programming skill would be advantage.
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues.
- Proficient with current IT technologies.
- Knowledge of Factory Applications or Business Processes a definite plus, but not required.
Job Description / Other Requirements:
- Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross-functional and cross site teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.